Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Monday, February 10, 2014

Strum My Heart-Strings Challenge: Matte Finish

 photo strummeheartsstrings_zpsf1b75583.jpg

Here's another challenge I joined ... I'll be in and out of this one.. as much as I love doing my nails, this is a tough week for me and I know it's a little late today... am less upset about the Barielle giveaway and still hopeful... there will be more and most importantly it was super fun making it.

Anyway.. back to today's chalenge:

Matte and valentine's day immediately bring to mind Get It On from the Leather Luxe set by SinfulColors and with the help of a red striper... easy, simple and yet noticeable.

 photo IMG_0420_zpseaf089f2.jpg  photo IMG_0423_zps7c804b91.jpg

I hope you like it!
What do you think???

Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments: