Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday: Pink



I have joined another nail group.... am the newbie there ^_^ all the ladies that make up the group are super talented, it's gonna be quite something am really excited...  Am a tad bit late on this but bare with me!! I just joined :) 

There are rules though! 

THE RULES


* the polish you use should be at least one year old


* if you haven't been a polishaholic that long, you can use the oldest polishes you have


* the polish should be previously used, but if you're stuck, you could free a yearling from Mount Untried (seriously, some of mine are reaching puberty out there)


* you can use more than 1 polish as long as it fits the theme and the rules

I love the idea of using the golden oldies.  It's easy to get carried away with new babies and forget the beloved piles.  Luckily I hadn't purged all oldies yet, although when my mom came to visit she really cleaned house.

I found this from one of my all-time favorite brands Masglo, called Bachelor (btw: Masglo was the first and only brand I ever knew and liked at some point) 

Bachelor is a cute peachy-pink I topped with a matte  and added some striping tape for an added effect.





Be sure to check out all the pink manis there are :) They  are all gorgeous.

2 comments: