Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Monday, May 13, 2013

Flowers for Mom Nail Art Challenge: Perfect Gift for Mom

 photo MothersDaychallengeart_zps197a6200.jpg


Hi!!!!!!!!  I thought I'd never get to post this today :)
Anyway real quick!!!

I thought the best gift for mom is the gift of being a giver of life. We are our mom's best gift :) (my mom says that)
So using Gals plate GA8 for the stroller and Viva La Nails decals I came up with this mani.  Red to me is such a joyful color that I went with it and is Cuccio's a kiss in Paris from the Cuccio Colours First Loves Sample Book (full review to come)


 photo CAM00527_wm_zps342b3b13.jpg

What do you think???
I love reading your comments.



  Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment