Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Fan Request: Violet Beauregarde Nails

This mani has been requested by Annika Hanson, a fan from our page.

She asked if I could do a Violet Beauregarde mani.... After much deliberation, not really, I love fan requests.  This is what I came up with. 

Violet Beauregarde Violet Beauregarde

The base is Blue on You by Sinful Colors, also perfect for Autism Awareness Month.  
Then using a red striper drew a line across the nails

The buckle should have been on one finger only but I decided to buckle-up all nails and it was made using a silver striper.  I also decided to "Accesorize" violet with a few silvery dots on the "neck line". 

That was it. 

Thank you Annika for your continued support.  I hope it is to your liking.  
If you have a request, be sure to contact me on my Facebook page or via email at bsnfblog@gmail.com

Thanks again, y'all.

See you next post 
:) 

Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment: