Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Monday, November 26, 2012

Am in love


It's very easy for me to get to love a shoe.  In fact I love them ALL!!!!!!!! Am a Shoe Lover what can I say.  But these.. wow!!!


I was out with my bestie doing what I love to do the most SHOE SHOPPING!!!! although we went shopping for her, I decided to give the store a look and saw glittery pumps, I figures they could come in handy as I was walking with not so comfy lulu townsend glittery pump saw these Audrey Brooke Jancis Pump.  Got them in black.  This is NOT the shoe I would have gone for online. But it was love at first sight at the store... I put them on and wow! they fit like a glove and suuuuper comfy. It's the first day out with them so I can't tell you about quality or durability but by now I really think am going to get a second pair for when these are gone. They are soooo comfy and HIGH!!!!!! I love high heels and have great tolerance for the pain and suffering that comes associated with them but that's NOT an issue  HERE! I am in love.  My feet are on the narrow side but If you have "fat" feet the strap may be uncomfortable.

Basically it's a HIGH, COMFORTABLE heel at an unbelievable price... this is almost unreal!

The gorgeous velvety finish allows you to dress them up or dress them down I have found a new everyday shoe for comfort and looks and a new party shoe for comfort and glamour.

I am in love!

Where did I get those shoes??? Where else??  at DSW snatched them on sale at the store unfortunately, they are not on sale online (ughhhhh) but you know what, am off to DSW.com to get them again just in case.

Also, these babies made me premier... So they get that much extra love.  If you're a DSW gal you know what this is!!! comment below join the celebration!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highly recommended.

1 comment:

  1. Best part of these....Comfortable AND high ?!?! I thought it was impossible...=o)

    ReplyDelete