Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Chobani: Greek Yogurt

I received a case containing a variety of Yogurts and flavors for review from Chobani.  Chobani is a company that believes that people have GREAT taste and was created in 2005.  Yogurt is a healthy snack but more if chosen from a healthy source.  
From time to time I saw "greek yogurt" on my boyfriend's fridge and honestly never cared for it as it was tasteless and its smell was not very appealing to ME but, you live and learn.  So much has been said about the benefits of it that I just had to try it for myself and you know am always looking for a snack.  

Chobani's great taste was put to the test when my little cousin comes to visit and we see the case of Chobani at my doorstep.  She asks what it was we open it and she asked if she could have one.  Before explaining to her it was greek yogurt she chooses one and starts eating it (at this point I havent had one) she picked the vanilla flavored one.  AND LIKES IT! 

So I asked if I could try hers and I LIKE IT too!.  

Of all the flavors I have tried.  I must say Vanilla was very good but was my least favorite.  The upmost fantastic one, was MANGO!  Being born and raised in Colombia, we had mango trees everywhere and enjoyed climbing up and hiding on the tallest branches of this strong tree of delicious  fruits.  Chobani took me back a few years.  I just love the pieces of fruit in the bottom.  

Chobani has grown from 5 employees to over 1200, started with one truck of milk a day and now use over three million pounds each day.  Chobani has recently opened up a store on July 24th, and is located at the corner of Prince St and West Broadway.  Read all about it here  http://chobani.com/community/blog/2012/07/introducing-chobani-soho/ and be sure to stop by when visiting NYC!  let me know, I'LL GO WITH YOU!




Chobani was a proud sponsor of the U.S. Olympic Team! (London 2012).

Ok! I gotta go! I must restock by cho'gurt'

Until next post! ;) 


1 comment:

  1. mmmm mangoooo i cant even find mango-flavored regular yogurt officially jealous

    ReplyDelete