Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Monday, July 2, 2012

Sue's Bracelet Helper




I always ask for help putting on a bracelet and if, with my luck, no one is around, then I will go without wearing a bracelet.  Knowing this, I buy big bracelets so that I can just slip them on but they also slip out, or buy the ones with elastic bands but they are not as gorgeous as the ones with clasps.

I received Sue's Bracelet's helper for review and at first, I was just intrigued by it and hopeless as it seemed a little intricate.  It took me a little bit to figure it out but after the first time, I was a Pro.  It comes in beautiful colors and the cutest charms which you get to choose for yourself.


I figured it out with the help of this short video 


This innovative bracelet helper can be purchased online at www.suesbracelethelper.com for $10.95.  Choose your color and your charm and shipping is always free.

$1.00 from every Sue’s Bracelet Helper is donated to the

Parkinson’s Association of San Diego


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment