Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Slice: Slanted Soft-Touch Tweezers


Slice was founded in 2008 by TJ Scimone as a way to help fund long-term care for his son, Alex, who is autistic.  A minimum of 1% of all Slice product sales is donated to help fund autism research. By purchasing their products, you’re helping to find a cure for the millions of children and their families who live with autism every day.

Besides, they have amazing products that will last you a lifetime to sharpen, tweeze and slice.  I received the red slanted soft touch tweezer for review (also available in silver) which was perfect for me and my stubborn/curly eyebrows.  

These tweezers have a rubberized grip for non-slip, very precised (perfectly aligned) tips and a beautiful color finish.

It's a pain to find the right tweezers it really grabs the smallest/thinnest hairs for plucking. 

This beauty must-have is not its only product.  Slice also offers products for the kitchen and office.  To learn more visit their website, like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter


3 comments:

  1. I love your eyebrows

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you... I do need to have them go though a major makeover.. I am in need of a new face frame LoL

      Delete
  2. I think these might literally change my LIFE! I hate tweezers. My love affair with them is a love/hate relationship! I can NEVER get the baby hairs! And I find it hard to 'get up in there' so to say.Thank you for this review!

    ReplyDelete