Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Friday, March 28, 2014

Mani/Purse match up

I went to my friend's shoe store, Corner Spot, to cheat on DSW and get myself a nice, warm pair of snow boot for the last impending snow storm the northeast had. 

At first, did not see the boots I wanted and saw this beauty behind the counter, am not big of purses but when I see one I like, and if am due for a treat, I GET! 

Low price tag, great look, no name, I want! 

and then when I first rocked it, I rocked it with a matching mani (somewhat) 
I thought I was cool! and yes, I rocked this look :) 

 photo Untitled_zps39ee41d4.jpg

Beautiful studs and bling and pattern. 
zipper to keep closed so your valuables don't go flying out. 

 photo IMG_0479_zps9b78b918.jpg  photo IMG_0503_zpsdd094b51.jpg  photo IMG_0508_zps2bb886d2.jpg

After making this purchase, I did spot a pair of Nike snow boots but it was clear where the priorities were :) 

What do you think?

  Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments: