Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Dream Destination: Summer Fun Challenge

 photo 984024_10151645728269207_646522518_n_zpscf5b65fa.jpg

Yesterday's challenge was a sunset and coincidentally, my dream destination would include a sunset.  I've been wearing the sunset since Tuesday :) considering that this was my go-naked week. 

Anyway, as I was getting ready to remove my polish and see what was next.  I was able to stop in time to just add a few things to make my mani MY dream destination. 

Am not a big friend of the summer (unless am on vacation) :) having long curly hair I think adds more to the dislike of summery frizzy weather...however, if am able to sit tan and sip mai tais I one happy frizzy gal :) 

Using Zoya Pixies I added water and sand and again with Fake Tattoos for the perfect sail boat and palm trees :) 

 photo IMG_0709_zpsff241327.jpg  photo IMG_0708_zps19d83f31.jpg  photo IMG_0707_zps87e7eddf.jpg

WHAT"S YOUR DREAM DESTINATION??

Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. How perfect!! We could go on our dream vacation together...except the cabana boy is bringing pina coladas! So close!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!! I love how the Pixies look! And I totally agree - summer weather is only enjoyable on a beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the extra touch of glitter! Good call :)

    Also, I just wanted to let you know I've included your beautiful design on my Summer 2013 nail art round up on my blog! I hope you get a chance to check out the post! <3 The Sparkle Queen

    This is a direct link to the Summer Roundup Post:
    http://sparklysharpandfabulous.blogspot.com/2013/06/15-nail-art-ideas-for-summer-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty :) Good job man!

    ReplyDelete