Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Thursday, May 23, 2013

China Glaze: Texture: Swatches and Review

As part of a product review, I received three shades of the current China Glaze Texture collection.

 photo 1_zps37f6753f.jpg


All I knew about texture on your mani was the texture achieved by doing your nails late at night then going to sleep.  I would wake up with an unpleasant texture on my nails.  (lol) but now, texture, real texture, is a growing trend.

These polishes have not been very popular in my household, but again, My household peeps only own three bottles of nail polish and never use them.
My aunt said she didnt like them because this is how her nails look when she does her nails herself.
My mom remembered doing her nails at the beach once and getting sand all over her mani.
But again, they arent really "qualified" to make such inferences.
Please be guided accordingly.

Let's look at the real deal, then at the bottom I'll tell you what I think.

First up is Toe-Tally Textured is a bright (NOT neon) orange and indeed Toe-tally textured.

 photo CGTexture_zps15e0c944.jpg  photo CGTexture6_zpsc22694c3.jpg

Of Coarse is a gorgeous cobalt blue
 photo CGTexture5_zpsa5c720cc.jpg  photo CGTexture4_zps36d0eb34.jpg

and lastly, Bump & Grind.  My favorite nail color couldnt have a more appropriate name.
 photo CGTexture3_zps18266b4c.jpg  photo CGTexture2_zpscf5c8fca.jpg

This is what you come up with when on the beach with nothing but a stick and a bottle of toe-tally textured

 photo texture_zps848cd90e.jpg
True beach polish on a true beach day!!
 photo CAM00548_wm_zps081f208f.jpg

Applies as a regular polish and dries matte with a texture.  To me, China Glaze texture feels a bit grittier than Zoya Pixie Dust.  Somewhere between PixieDust and fine beach sand.  However, removal is much more easier, no rub-a-dub-dub necessary.  The colors with the mix of texture make for an eye-popping manicure. It's a perfect formula.

For more information, please visit www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze
on Facebook (@ChinaGlazeOfficlal), Twitter (@ChinaGlaze) and Pinterest (pinterest.com/chinaglaze).


WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE?? PLEASE COMMENT... I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS


  InstagramFollow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Cool manicure you did with the texture polishes! They all look really nice too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I am one to share the opinion of your aunt! but the swatches look GREAAAT! I feel a change of heart coming

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look amazing :)and I love the beach design you made.

    ReplyDelete