Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Spring-like Weather=Spring Sandals

Recently, my area got hit again with another winter storm.  As much as I love snow, cold weather makes me wish for warmer weather and as a shoe lover, warm weather makes me wish for sandals and new  shoes. 

Today, SHOES are on my mind and on the blog.  As part of a product review, I received a pair of Fibi & Clo's Newstar Sandals from Jen Spencer, an independent fashion agent for Fibi & Clo.

Even Milo liked them. 

 photo IMG_4498_zpsb9a8bca7.jpg

A very unique style.  Amazingly comfortable because of its cushioned sole.

 photo IMG_4497_zps801511fe.jpg 

I normally wear a 7.5 but is not offered in half sizes, so I got them in 8 and fit like a glove. 

 photo IMG_4496_zps75fa9c0a.jpg

I was worried about the rhinestones being a little too much but as you can see, they are gorgeous and perfectly sized.  Perfect sparkle they're almost like Cinderella sandals.  I am considering covering it with a layer of clear nail polish for preservation :) although they seem to be of high quality, although I havent really tested durability, I don't think they'll fall off easily. 

 photo IMG_4495_zps738c5456.jpg

Another thing I was worried about was the "thong".  Thong sandals can be uncomfortable between your toes.  Although I have not been able to wear them outdoors, I have worn them several times around the house and love them.  
No feeling of awful pressure on my feet nor between the toes. 

Very comfortable.
HIGHLY recommended. 
KEEPERS!
 photo IMG_4493_zps0473bbdd.jpg


These Cinderella sandals retail for only $49.50

About Jen: communicating with her was very easy, she answered all questions and quickly responded to any email messages promptly and efficiently and most importantly, professionally and the sandals shipped super fast.  For more information you can contact Jen Directly by 
way of email at JEN.SPENCER@LIVE.COM 

AND BE SURE TO LIKE HER FACEBOOK PAGE AND CHECK OUT ALL OTHER STYLES


WHAT DO YOU THINK.... I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS

6 comments: