Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Monday, January 28, 2013

Indie Invasion: Whooz Polish


I love indie invasions on my blog... Today, I bring you THREE bottles of the great Whooz Polish that I received for review.

First up is Andie.  It's a gorgeous "princess" shimmery pink with micro pink and holo glitter and larger pink hexes.  It's gorgeous.  I really liked it when i applied it... it doesnt even feel like a glitter polish when applying and it's GORGEOUS! now that am looking at the pictures I like it so much more.   Beautiful shade and perfect coverage.  No undies needed :)

 photo IMG_7748_zps231773fa.jpg  photo IMG_7749_zpsa45e936e.jpg  photo IMG_7742_zps38d494ac.jpg

Second is Rock Candy.  This one is composed of a gray-ish base and glitter and hexes in different sizes.  This would be really gorgeous on pastel undies.  For this one, I should have waited a little longer between coats and maybe add a third coat for more coverage.  I couldnt get any great pictures of this one... but you have to see it!!! go HERE for other swatches.

 photo IMG_7751_zps0966d852.jpg  photo IMG_7752_zps277d63d0.jpg  photo IMG_7754_zps0e080365.jpg  photo IMG_7756_zps4484e296.jpg

and lastly, is Tutu.  A super fun purple tutu on your nails.  I decided to put it over Passion Purple and accent it with Bundle Monster image plate BM-317
 photo IMG_7832_zps84831b97.jpg  photo IMG_7825_zpsdea037c7.jpg  photo IMG_7823_zpsd1dc2195.jpg

I really liked them, the shades are super fun and again, very easy to apply (major perk with glitters).
Be sure to like Whooz Polish on Facebook and check out her Etsy shop.  Most bottles retail for $8.50 but check her site for specials, promotions and limited edition items.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?? I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment