Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Holiday Voxbox

I was so happy to receive the confirmation email stating that the Holiday Voxbox was coming to me :)
It was full of wonderful goodies.

 photo IMG_3788_zps0d46a338.jpg

You know how excited I get with snacks and this box had a perfect one.  Quaker Real Medleys Summer Berry.. It was so good and creamy just how I like it and even had fruit in it :) 

As a shoelover, I was ecstatic to see a $25.00 off coupon for sole society, although DSW still my favorite shoe store, I may "cheat" I mean it's $25.00!!  and anyone can use it.   The code is INFLUENSTER25 

The box also had a sample of EBOOST ... It's a natural drink you just add to water.  It was very yummy sometimes water alone get boring.  This was great 

 photo IMG_3792_zpsaac2b23b.jpg

This was the most interesting item in this box.  The Goody quirkstyle brush.  Absorbs a lot of water right out of the shower.  It's great my curls are lighter and bouncier but after using it for a while, since it doesnt dry well, it began to smell a little.. .so i just have to make sure is completely dry before storing but I like it overall.

 photo IMG_3789_zps348fc02a.jpg

and of course NAILS AND MAKE UP!
Kiss nails ,,, I cant wait to put these nail dresses on! love the bling, the color
NYC LiquidLipshine in Nude York City complements every look!  
 photo IMG_8749_zps739a8571.jpg

I had a blast testing these!!! be sure to check out www.influenster.com, follow them on Twitter and like them on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment