Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pomegranate Nail Lacquer: Cardigan & Midnight Satellite




I first told you about Pomegranate when I shared their press release of their 2012 fall collection and now... I can show you two of their new colors "in person" =)

I received Cardigan and Midnight Satellite as part of a product review.  I came home from work to find that I had left my keys in the office.  So I sat there and found that this package had arrived.  So there I was with two bottles of brand new nail polish and naked nails as I had removed (more like peeled) my polish throughout the day! so figures!  I started painting away! =D

FYI - given the circumstances I did not apply a base coat.  Will update on any adverse results, if any, in a few days.  I really liked this mani!  I intend to keep it for a few days!

Anyway... Here they are.
I apologize in advance for the  middle nail! my cat jumped on the bed to get to the other side of the room rather quickly because he knows he's not allowed and his tail touched the nail!

First up is Cardigan: (upper left corner) it's a really cute, fun, color, is not as bright as in the pictures.  seen above in 3 coats and 1 coat (sheer).  very shiny-no top coat and I love the name... who doesnt like cardigan sweaters in the fall!  season perfect jelly polish!!

Midnight Satellite is next and this is another teal but nocturnal shade (to be worn all day!) has a beautiful silver sparkle makes me think of Kiss Me  the song from Dawsons Creek
"Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor" 
My first instinct was to immediately put them together and I DID!!! both were very easy to apply the bottle bit sheer but they are jellies but 3 coats covered my nails very well and it did not take 3 days to dry! =)





Pomegranate Nail Lacquer is 4-free.. no toluene, formaldehyde, DBP or camphor
Made in the USA
CRUELTY FREE <3 (LOOOVE)
long wearing and gorgeous!
Retails for $9.00

See it for yourself.
You can buy it at http://www.pomegranatelacquer.com
and be sure to check out their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pomegranatenaillacquer

Usually I have a favorite when given two or more to review... I cant pick! which one is your favorite???

4 comments: