Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Magnetic Nail Polish: Sally Hansen

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally I get my hands on magnetic nail polish!  yeap! magnetic polish.  Am sure you have heard about it before but if you're skeptical, PLEASE! give it a try! it's AWESOME!

Magnetic polish is very easy to apply, contrary to what I thought when I first heard of it.  READ THE INSTRUCTIONS.  Just apply a coat to all 10 nails on top of your regular base coat, then apply a second coat to one nail and IMMEDIATELY put over the magnet (also provided) without touching your fresh-painted nail.  If you mess up, or touch your nail, don't worry, just re-apply and start over and repeat with all 10 nails. 

First of all short nails can rock too!!!!! ;) 


I received these polishes from Sally Hansen for review.  Below is Polar Purple.  

 

Here is an accent nail with Golden Conduct, I know magnetic polish is cool enough but I had to give an added effect.  


My aunt hates any sort of design or anything other than her classic nail polish (yeap! she wears the same exact color all the time).
But she thought my "design" was soo cool that she asked me to do it on her =) 
I said OK! with excitement. 

She loved it alone without the magnetic effect and even asked if she could keep it.  




Of course she cans!  I love spreading the polish love around. 



especially someone sooooo unknowing of the wonders of nail polish and pretty painted nails!  I think she's hooked.  

We were both very happy with the results.  
Both colors were gorgeous alone and with the magnetic effect.  A tiny-bit of a holographic effect which makes it even better.  Is on the thick and creamy side, covers perfectly with one coat.  Dried very fast, lasted for about 8 days without chips and comes is many other amazing colors.  

You can buy them in grocery stores, beauty supplies and all other retailers where Sally Hansen is sold. 
worth every PENNY!

5 comments:

  1. Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
    These look fantastic!

    So sad I can't buy/order them due to living in Greece :C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! ugh!!! that's far!!! on a good note! it's beautiful!!! =) am sure you have your own nail products that we could only wish we had =)

      Delete
  2. Great post! btw, I freakin Love the cat!!!! :) I wanted to stop by and let you know I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. If you want to accept it the rules are in this post. <3 http://shellyssassynails.blogspot.com/2012/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!!! she's my furry daughter! =)
      and thank you so much for the nomination! <3 I do accept! :)

      Delete
    2. ohh haha! I think you mean the cat on the page haha! I thought you meant my cat lol! <3 yeah! he's pretty fun too!

      Delete