Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Libman Freedom Spray Mop


The Beauty section of Beauty-Shoes-Nails-Fun does not only entail our-self inner and outer beauty but also the beauty of the home.  I cannot sit and do my nails without a dirty home =/  I wish I could LoL.  I feel at my best when my home is at its best.  For that reason, I use products that can help me achieve it in the fastest-most convenient way without ruining my manicure.

I received the Libman Freedom Spray Mop which I love!!!!!! it features detachable, 18 oz. cleaning solution bottle allows you to use and refill any solution you choose.  I use the Dragonfly Organics Floor Cleaner. The mop is machine washable, scratch-free, deep cleaning pad provides a greener clean while saving you money. Self-powered solution sprayer with comfort fit trigger eliminates the need for batteries while letting you control how much solution you spray onto your floor.


No comments:

Post a Comment