Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Everything Pencil


Go to full-size image
So am sitting in bed, planning my intro for an amazing post to come and find a horrible bruise on my knee (I bruise easily) and thought "what a great opportunity to try and test the Everything Pencil that I received to review.  
Mientras estaba ya acostada pensando en la introduccion de lo que voy a escribir la proxima vez, note un morado horrible en mi rodilla (se me hacen morados con nada) y pues pense "que buena oportunidad para probar el Everything Pencil.

The Everything Pencil is a face and body concealer with vitamin E and aloe vera that softens and conceals under eye circles, acne scars, age spots fine lines and more.
El Everything Pencil es un lapiz corrector facial  con vitamina E y aloe vera que suaviza y cubre las ojeras, cicatrices por el acne, lineas de expresion entre otros. 

My plan for the review was to "erase" an acne scar although it's tiny I was hoping I could get a good photograph but my knee got on the way ;) So look at my knee before and after applying it.
Mi plan para la evaluacion del producto era "borrar" una marca de acne pero es bastante pequena y esperaba poderle tomar una buena foto para que la vieran pero mi rodilla se atraveso ;) 

Now you see it =( / Ahora lo ves =(
 Now you don't  =) / Ahora no lo ves =)

To apply it, simply dab it DONT rub it.
Para aplicar, dar toquesitos en el area afectada.

It comes in different shades and includes a sharperner and you can buy them for 1 for $16.00 - 2 for $13.50 and 3 for $12.00 Buy more and save.  It can easily be carried everywhere in purse or makeup bag.
Viene en diferentes tonos y viene con tajalapiz los puedes comprar por 1 por $16.00 - 2 por $13.50 and 3 por $12.00 mientras mas compre mas ahorra.  Se puede llevar a todas partes facilmente en el bolso o cosmetiquera.

It works!! Recommended!!!!!!!!!!!
Funciona!! Recomendado!!!!!!




Zit? erazit ;) 

Seriously has you covered ;) get it? "Covered" =) LoL

All of their products are CRUELTY FREE - Follow their social platforms
Todos sus productos son libres de crueldad hacia los animales - Sigue sus plataformas sociales

   


I received this item from PR agency in exchange for my 100% honest opinion.  I only recommend products that I have personally tried and liked.

1 comment:

  1. Wow I need one of those for my age spots! Thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete