Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Andalou Naturals: Fruit Stem Cell

Super Polypeptide Lift and Firm Cream
Andalou Naturals values where their ingredients come from, "the farmers who grow them, and connecting the human chain of hangs that make every step possible from farm to bottle, soil to skin and botany to beauty".

I received the age-defying Super Polypeptide Lift and Firm Cream  (don't laugh) it is really never to early to start taking care of your skin.  I have been using it for several weeks now and even took it as my cream of choice to my recent trip to New Orleans.  Let me tell you.  My mother has been a cosmetologist (and artist) for as long as I can remember, so I have seen a couple of facial creams throughout my life and they all have a scent in common.  I remember telling my mom at night that she had put on her "old lady creams" on as AM/PM creams have a very distinct scent.  not a bad scent just distinct (someone please help me out here.  can you realte??)! (LoL) 

Hence, I liked this cream particular as it has a very pleasant/youthful/fruity (not sweet) smell-it's just marvelous and again, youthful.  I use it morning and night. Polypeptides join forces with Advanced Fruit Stem Cells and BioActive 8 Berry Complex for an instant facelift, stimulating circulation, while increasing collagen and elastin to help erase the lines of time for a firmer, smoother, more luminous complexion.

the company donates $1 to one of  their four charitable organizations.  Also, 100 percent of Andalou’s special-edition A Force of Nature Hand Cream’s net sales – both in-store and online – goes to charity.
Active Ingredients:
Apple + Grape Fruit Stem Cell Cultures: Malus Domestica derived from an extract of a rare Swiss apple and Solar Vitis derived from an extract of a grape from the Burgundy region of France; advance the longevity of skin stem cells and help protect skin's DNA against environmental stress and aging factors.
Renews dormant cells - Awakening cells to behave like younger cells.Repairs damaged cells - Increasing cell longevity and vitality.
Regenerates healthy cells - Stimulating healthy cell production.
BioActive 8 Berry Complex with bilberry fruit stem cells: Provides a potent portfolio of super antioxidants to combat environmental stressors, support cell turnover, increase collagen and elastin, and strengthen dermal immunity with a certified organic blend of Acai Berry, Aronia Berry, Bearberry, Bilberry, Black Elderberry, Goji Berry, Rosehips Berry, Sea Buckthorn Berry.
Certified Organic Aloe Vera (aloe barbendensis): Polysaccharides best prepare, soothe, oxygenate, and replenish, providing the optimal dermal delivery for our active ingredients.



To learn more, 

*      Follow them on Twitter 
*      “Like” them on Facebook
*      Sign up for their exclusive newsletter on their website or Facebook

2 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to try a product like this thank you for the information I will look in to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fruit Stem Cell?!? That sounds tempting. I must have.

    ReplyDelete